Fall is an exciting time of year for children. Seeing the leaves change color and the weather gradually turn from hot to cold is a great opportunity to learn about the natural world – not to mention all the fun activities and holidays that come with the autumn season. So what’s happening this fall at Kids’ Corner? We’re full of fun activities and lesson plans this fall 2022 and are eager to share them with you!
From September 15 – October 15, Kids’ Corner is celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month. This is a great opportunity to learn about and celebrate different, unique Hispanic cultures and heritages.
Kid’s’ Corner is ready for October! In the month of October, our theme is “All About Fall!” Your child will learn all about autumn and the natural processes that happen during the season. In addition, we have plenty of fun activities planned:
- October 6th, Pumpkin Patch Field Trip: What’s better to get you in the mood for fall than a pumpkin patch? Your child will have fun and make memories on this delightful seasonal field trip.
- October 12th, Peter Piper Pizza Field Trip: Peter Piper Pizza is a great place for your child to have fun, play games, and enjoy themselves with their friends.
- October 28th, Picture Day: Picture Day is a special opportunity to get a life-long memento of your little one. Dress them up and remind them to say ‘cheese’!
- October 31st, Halloween Party: Is there anything cuter than babies, toddlers, and preschoolers in Halloween costumes? Kids’ Corner’s Halloween Party is a great chance to make some precious holiday memories.
November is a festive, important month, and Kids’ Corner has plenty of activities planned to make this special time of year memorable, educational, and fun for your child.
- November 14th-18th, Spirit Week: Spirit Week is a time to celebrate Kids’ Corner and all the students, parents, and staff that make it so special. We have lots of fun activities planned!
- November 23rd, Our Traditional Thanksgiving Lunch: A ‘last hurrah’ before we go on break for Thanksgiving weekend, our traditional Thanksgiving lunch is a fun chance for our students to learn about Thanksgiving and spread some cheer.
- November 24th-25th, Thanksgiving Break: Everyone needs time to spend with their families over the holidays, so Kids’ Corner will be closed for the Thanksgiving weekend.
Fall is a magical time of year for children, and Kids’ Corner is excited to help your child learn all about autumn and make lots of fun, precious memories. If you have questions, or want to schedule a tour, we want to hear from you. Call our Mesa preschool campus at 480-267-9419, or our Gilbert preschool campus at 480-267-9427.