Fall is here again in 2019, and we have some exciting and educational activities planned for our kids and our families. We design all of our fall themes, subjects of study, and activities around our excellent curriculum. These themes and events also provide parents plenty of opportunities to get involved at home and on campus.
Fall is a great time for kids to learn and have fun at the same time. We’ll explore fall through trees, costumes, Holiday traditions, pumpkins, “scary” creatures and critters, and more. Into November, your kids will learn about the day’s changing sunlight, explore more changing leaves, and a bit about conservation, Earth, and recycling — not to mention Thanksgiving!
Fall 2019 Highlights:
- On October 10th, take a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch
- The 11th is Fall Picture Day!
- The 18th is our Pumpkin Harvest
- Halloween, October 31st is our Trick or Treat Costume Day!
- Thanksgiving Breakfast for Parents is on the 27th
We’re excited for another Fall at Kid’s Corner Preschool & Daycare at our Mesa and Gilbert campuses, and we look forward to celebrating with your kids and families!